Jul 9, 2015

Pegi mampus lah muka kau


There is some kind of dot that has been blocking my mind. I turned to deaf for my unheard voice, suppressed by my own opinion. I wonder what why are all the noises came trampling me down. Everyday I heard news, which is unforgiving. But most of all I am occupied by wanted things I've taken for granted.

His shallow identity keep on haunting me from the inside. Certainly we don't have a reason as to why this event took place. If I know he's the type that doesn't give two cents about anything, then what for I pushed myself thinking that I could change him? I'm even against myself. Supposedly I'm backing up my conclusion. He even have the power to bend the arrow right towards me back so it doesn't make him look bad. Stupid monkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment allez vous